Ketamine belongs to a class of drugs known as dissociative anaesthetics. It is also known as Ketalar, Ketanest, and Ketaset. Ketamine is similar in structure to phencyclidine (PCP), and it causes a trance-like state and a sense of disconnection from the environment. It is the most widely used anaesthetic in veterinary medicine and is used for some surgical procedures in humans. It is considered a "club drug," like ecstasy, and it has been abused as a date-rape drug. Ketamine is safe to use in controlled, medical practice, but it has abuse potential. Used outside the approved limits, its adverse mental and physical health effects can be hazardous. Ketamine for sale online is available at Health Cart Meds. Buy Ketamine Online!
USES: In human medical practice, it is used in procedures such as:
• Cardiac catheterization
• Skin grafts
• Orthopaedic procedures
• Diagnostic procedures on the eye, ear, nose, and throat
• Minor surgical interventions, such as dental extractions.
INTERACTIONS WITH DISEASE: Do not use this drug, if you have:
• Lung or kidney disease
• Heart problems
• High blood pressure
• Loss of muscle coordination
INTERACTIONS WITH DRUG: Ketamine can interact with:
• Other Hallucinogens
SIDE-EFFECTS: Ketamine use can have a wide variety of adverse effects, including:
• Changes in perceptions of colour or sound
• Dissociation from body or identity
• Difficulty thinking or learning
• Dilated pupils and changes in eyesight
• Slurred speech
• Slow heart beat
• Behavioural changes
• Increased pressure in the eyes and brain
ALTERNATIVES OF KETAMINE: Dimethyltryptamine and MDMA.