Subutex is used to treat opioid (narcotic) dependence or addiction. It acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain. t is a partial opioid antagonist that binds with opioid receptors in the brain, causing reduced pain and feelings of wellbeing. While Subutex (buprenorphine) isn’t a full opioid, it acts much like one, causing moderate receptor site activity, except it does not create a euphoric state or disorientation. As a result, buprenorphine will prevent withdrawal symptoms from, and reduce cravings for, opiate drugs like heroin and prescription painkillers. Buy Subutex 8mg tablets online at Health Cart Meds. Subutex for sale online, and that you can buy without hassle.
USES: Buprenorphine can:
• Help the individual to remain safe and comfortable during detox
• Reduce or eliminate cravings for heroin or other opiates
• Minimize relapse since the individual is not experiencing uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms
• Allow the individual to focus on therapy without being distracted by withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
INTERACTIONS WITH DISEASE: You should not use Subutex if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
• Breathing problems such as asthma
• Blockage in stomach and intestines
• Heart problems
• Long QT syndrome
• Head injury or brain tumor
• Liver or kidney disease
• Problems with gallbladder or pancreas
INTERACTIONS WITH DRUG: Subutex can interact with many other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death:
• Other narcotic medications
• Sleeping pills
• Muscle relaxers
• Antipsychotic medications
SIDE EFFECTS: Call your doctor at once if you have these side effects:
• Weak or shallow breathing
• Severe constipation
• Pounding heartbeats
ALTERNATIVES OF SUBUTEX: Suboxone, Percocet, and Methadone.